EDI Opens new branch at Dubai's Waterfront Market
Emirates Driving Institute, the largest and the most successful Driving Institute in Dubai and the Middle East, opened a new branch at Dubai’s new mall-like fish market, the Waterfront Market.
The new Waterfront Market is located on the new Deira Corniche. The branch is situated at Ground floor in front of Super Care pharmacy and close to fish market block.
EDI has over 50 branches across Dubai with three full-fledged training and testing centers at Al Qusais, Al Quoz and Port Rashid. All these branches provide driver License Acquisition training Courses using its fleet of over 1000 vehicles in different vehicle categories like Light Motor Vehicle (Car), Heavy Bus, Heavy Truck, Shovel, Forklift, and Motor Cycles.
Key highlights of the branch are:
• Quick registration and file opening
• Registration for Light motor vehicle (car), Motorcycle, Heavy Truck, Heavy Bus; Light & Heavy forklift courses as well as desert and defensive driving courses.
• Working hours: As per mall timings
• e-Lecture (online lecture) facility available for all course via EDI’s website www.edi.ae.
• Summer offer: UPTO 6 FREE hours (12 classes) of training. The offer is available on all the categories. T&Cs apply.
• Customer’s registering for EDI’s Platinum Driving Course can now avail discount UPTO AED 5,000. Customers making the full payment at the time of registration will be entitled for extra 5% discount on the total package.
This new EDI branch being very centrally located, which makes it convenient for customers to register and take training for driving courses.
At EDI it is believed that in the pursuit of quality and excellence there is no finishing line.